Ship and Fly
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets issued are non-encashable, non-reroutable, non-transferrable, non-endorsable and not to be put up for sale. It can be utilized by the winner for travel on EMIRATES only & will be issued against the original confirmation letter.
- Winner is entitled to normal baggage allowance as per the existing regulations.
- DHL, Saloodo! and Emirates will not be responsible for issuance of visas.
- Please note that the confirmation letter will be valid for two months from the date of issuance. Tickets have to be booked within this two months period.
- Outbound travel has to be completed within 12 months from the confirmation letter date. No extensions are permitted after this date.
- Date, Name, Sector Changes are not allowed after the winner ticket is issued.
- Blackout periods for the Airline will be as follows: Public holidays/festival periods (summer, Eid, Diwali and Christmas) as designated by Emirates.
- Please allow 10 working days prior to departure for processing.
- Every participant/ shipper can only win once. All winner names will be excluded from the subsequent Raffle Draws for of the Saloodo! Ship & Fly Summer 2019 Campaign.
- Kindly note the above mentioned rules are applicable to all winners without any exceptions.
- DHL and Danzas Dubai employees cannot participate in the campaign.